Create a Yahoo!Xtra mail account
1. Login to a Learn.Net computer by entering your first name and then password. You are also able to enter your library barcode and then password.
2. You will be presented with the Manukau Libraries Learn.Net desktop. Double click on the Internet Explorer icon (blue ‘e’).
3. When the Manukau Libraries website appears click on ‘Favourites’ in the toolbar.
4. Select the folder labelled ‘Email’ and a list of possible email servers will display.
5. Select ‘Yahoo’.
6. Click on the ‘Sign up’ link near the top right.
7. Fill in the online registration form.
8. Fields to complete:
- Tell us about yourself
- I live in
- Postal code
- Select and ID and Password
- Yahoo ID and Email
- Retype password
- In case you forget your ID or password
- Alternative e-mail
- Security question
- Your answer
- Just a couple of more details (Marketing preferences
- Type the code shown, Do you agree).
9. When all required fields are complete and ‘Do you agree’ has been ticked, click ‘Create My Account’.
10. Click ‘Continue’ to be directed to your Yahoo account.